October 31, 2011

THE FIVE DAY NAIL POLISH EXPERIMENT - KIKO

It's monday and I don't have to do anything. The best feeling in the world.

I've been wearing the Kiko royal blue nail polish I already mentioned HERE for the past 5 days. In that previous post I also highlighted what the brand says about the nail polish: "special ingredients intensify the adherence of pigments to the nail creating an elastic and resistant film, and that the active anti-wear boosts its durability and color vibrancy".
It is, as far as I know, only available in Italy, Spain and Germany.

In comparison with the Essence nail polish I did an experiment with HERE, you can see a clear difference. I again used 2 coats, no base coat, no top coat. The photos are a bit different in this post, because, for example, on the third day I wasn't home at all, but I got the chance to photograph the wonderful Sara L. (and you can check that out HERE) so I had my camera with me and took a photo right there, and on the very first day I totally forgot to take a photo, but on the first day the nail polish looks great anyway so I just added the photo from the previous post about Kiko.

I really do not know what the color number or name of this royal blue polish is because I cannot find it on the bottle and the Kiko website has SO many blue shades and shades in general that I don't know which one to pick.


20 comments:

  1. Super ideja i odlican post! Bas je izdrzljiv lak, za razliku od onog Essence...:))

    http://jeckamakeupbeautyandfashionpalace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Dočekala sma i njega hehe, bome je izdržao dobro...
    Na mom Kiko laku piše broj na etiketi odozada u gornjem lijevom kutu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Violet Fairy
    A to je znači broj boje, ja sam mislila da je to dio etikete... onda 336 - Blu Elettrico. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, pa odlicno se odrzao 5 dana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oćem i ja ovakav lak :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You've got an amazing blog! I love your pictures so much! You're really talented! Keep up the great work!
    BTW, I'm your new follower and I will really appreciate when you check out my blog too!:)Thanks!:)
    Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jel ovo sa samo jednim slojem laka? morati ću da ih potražim, ne znam ni ima li to u Bosni da se kupi :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nene, to su dva sloja, bez base i top coata, kao uvijek.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A ima ih, koliko znam, u Italiji, Španjolskoj i Njemačkoj.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super ideja za post, očito i super lak još divnije boje! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. nisam cula za marku ali boja je super

    ReplyDelete
  12. kiko lakovi su mi zapravo jedni od boljih i izdrzljivijih...samo kaj u hr ih nema pa ih samo iz italije nabavljam!super blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tek sam sad otkrila blog, savršene su ti slike! Pratim googleom i lajkala sam ti fejsbuk ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, odlično se drži! morat ću isprobati :)

    Girly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, koji lak, ne mogu da verujem, ne samo da je savršena boja nego i on stoji bna noktima, i stoji, i stoji :)) Šteta što ga nema kod nas :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Predobar blog, svakako te followam ;)
    I ja sam ovisnica o loaku za nokte, samo ja pravim razne dizajnove ;)
    Mogla bi i to stavljati na blogu :)
    Hvala na posjeti :D
    http://lestyledefille.blogspot.com

    xoxo, P. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pa ovaj se odlicno pokazao! :D A boja je odlicna, vec sam imala takav lak :)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vau, izgleda da je bas kvalitetan KIKO, bas nedavno sam dobila nekoliko njihovih lakova od prijateljice i jedva cekam da ih isprobam, mnogo lepa nijansa plave

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)