December 1, 2014

NOVEMBER FAVORITES

Since we have December 1 marked on our calendars, there is obviously no better time than to post my November favorites.

November is over and I think this sentence will not come as a surprise to any of you: I cannot believe the year 2014 is already over! I remember being a child and feeling annoyed with how long it took for a year to go by, and now I wish for it to last longer.

You will recognise a few of the products as I have already mentioned/reviewed them on this blog, but there is also a couple of new ones which will also be featured on this blog in the coming weeks.



The first November favorite and an absolute holy grail of my life is the Invisibobble hair band. It's a strange telephone wire looking hair band that doesn't make my head hurt and that doesn't pull on my hair or break it every time I take it out. To keep this short and leave enough material for its own post, I can just recommend you to try these. They are fairly expensive, so I also ordered a pack of 20 copies on eBay, which I will be reviewing in the standoff "Invisibobble VS eBay "Invisibobbles".



Now that it's getting colder and colder and we're starting to reach zero on the thermometer, my lips need more care and moisture, so I went for labello's lip butter, hoping it would be more moisturising than their regular labello sticks. It didn't disappoint. Even though numerous versions of this lip butter are available (coconut, vanilla, blueberry), I went with the mild classical scent and I'm really happy about it. The packaging isn't ideal because neither pressing it against your mouth or using your finger to scoop some product out of the tin can are the most hygienic ways of application, but the pleasing effect of this lip butter makes me ignore that.



Finally, I'm mentioning two (or three) products that have already made an appearance on this blog.
The two Matte Me lip creams by Sleek have really been a great discovery of the month of November. I am in love with their long lasting matte texture, and if I had to pick one that I favor more than the other, it would be the color Rioja Red.

Click here to view Birthday Suit's post.
Click here to view Rioja Red's post.

Following all the Essie nail polishes that I acquired over the past month, I had to decide which one was my favorite. And this was a reaaally tough one. But, in another way, it really wasn't. In Stitches is the shade that I definitely got the most compliments on and it is a shade that I haven't seen a dupe for anywhere.

Click here to view the Essie In Stitches post.



I am already looking forward to reading other people's November favorites! List yours in a comment! :)

6 comments:

  1. Baš su mi fora ove gumice za kosu! I da, sad si me definitivno navela da razmislim o kupnji oba Sleek ljepotana :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obožavam Sleek i mat usne,tako da moram ovo imati :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danas mi je stigao ovaj Essie i već sad vidim da će mi postat i jedan od najdražih lakova ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krasni favoriti, od tebe manje niti ne očekujem ;))
    Kao klinka nisam mogla dočekati zimske praznike, zimu i snijeg a sada nisam niti svjesna koliko vrijeme brzo prolazi :D baš kao i ti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. moram def probati taj lip butter, probala sam sve ostale osim tog :D i ta invisible gumica se čini odlična!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bolji i ljepši blog nisam dugo vidjela! Već te obožavam! <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)