December 14, 2014

CATRICE LUXURY LACQUERS IN STARS & STORIES

It isn't possible to walk by these glittery lacquers without stopping. When I spotted the golden glitter in Stars & Stories, it immediately ended up in my shopping cart.



Catrice's nail polish in 07 Stars & Stories is part of their 2014 Fall/Winter collection Luxury Lacquers Million Brilliance. There is also a line called Liquid Metal, which I assume is a metallic finish - one I'm not a big fan of on my nails. This gold nail polish contains a large number of tiny golden specks and just a few large ones - just the opposite from Essence's golden topper that I mentioned a few posts ago. Pairing it with a nude nail polish works like a dream. Essie's Spin The Bottle is a nude I keep returning to. I am seriously considering picking up the silver shade called It's Showtime, and pairing it with colder tones like Chinchilly. The whole line has 8 different shades, each one more gorgeous than the next.

As the holidays are approaching and I am becoming braver when it comes to wearing glitter and shimmer, more experiments will follow. :)

3 comments:

  1. Prelep manikir, tako nežan i ženstven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krasna manikura, a ovaj zlaćani malac me oduševio! Stavila sam ga na popis i kupujem za koji dan. Nadam se samo da ću ga pronaći. :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)